Roles and Responsibilities of Anti Ragging Committee
• To ensure compliance with the provision of UGC regulation 2009 at the institute level.
• To monitor and oversee the performance of anti ragging squad in prevention of ragging in the institution
Function Of Anti Ragging cell
Anti Ragging cell comprises of Convener and members of teaching staff perform duties in respect of maintaining of the discipline in the institute. The important functions of Anti Ragging Cell are as follows:
Objective of ICC
The following circumstances, among other circumstances, if it occurs or is present in relation to or connected with any act or behaviour of sexual harassment may amount to sexual harassment:
The Role of the Committee
The office of the counseling services aims at helping students reach their highest academic and personal potential. This may involve helping with personal, learning and career concerns and promoting success and wellness among them. This office provides a confidential atmosphere in which students can explore any topic or situation and discuss any concerns they may have. The students are helped to work through their problems, to develop self-awareness, and to overcome problems.
Mission of WGC Committee
Empowerment of the women through the promotion of gender amity and programmes concerning women welfare.
promoting cordial student to student relationship, student to teacher relationship and staff to staff relations etc. This cell helps staff, students & parents to record their complaints and solve their common problems and personal grievances. Ragging complaints will be handled as per ragging rules available on university website. Woman harassment complaints will be handled as per government guidelines by respective section.
Objectives of WGC Committee
Function of WGC Committee
• If informal methods such as telling the perpetrator to stop harassing do not succeed, the victim can lodge a complaint through email or by a telephone call to any of the members.
• The complainant’s name and identity will be kept confidential.
• After it has been proved that the offender has indulged in sexual harassment, appropriate punitive action will be taken against him, irrespective of his status in the institute – whether staff, faculty or student.
• Only victim or her heir can file the complaint
• The victim can contact the Women Cell members by email or a telephone call and then lodge a complaint by filling the appropriate forms.